The messages delivered to you in Microsoft Outlook via Kerio Outlook Connector (Offline Edition) are stored in the Inbox folder. If you have additional folders, you can move the messages manually by dragging them to the folders or automatically by sorting the messages using filters.
This article explains how to create a filtering rule to filter and sort the messages automatically to a specific folder.
- Go to Microsoft Outlook > Kerio Connect tab > Options.
- Click Filtering Rules.
- Create new or edit the existing rules.
- You can create multiple rules as per your requirement.
- If you want the messages to be filtered by the newly created rule, select the Stop processing more rules option in the Select the actions section.
- Rules are run from top to bottom in the order of their appearance in the Rules window.
- To change the order of rules, select the rule you want to move, and then select the up or down arrow to move the rule to the position you want in the list.