If you have a weekly meeting, you can set up a recurring event in Kerio Connect Client.
- Create a new event as described in this article.
- Select the repeat frequency from the drop-down menu.
- Click the cogwheel icon.
- Based on your choice in step 1, you can set detailed options for the recurring event.
Changing recurring events
You can change a single event in the series, or all future events in the series.
- Double-click a recurring event.
- Change the event and click Save.
- Click This Event to change a single event, or click Future Events to change also all future events.
- Creating Events in Kerio Connect Client
- Creating Events from Email Messages in Kerio Connect Client
- Accepting Invitations in Kerio Connect Client