Delegation is an advanced type of sharing. Your delegates can act on your behalf: they can send and confirm your event invitations and send/receive your messages.
You can add as many delegates as you wish. The assigned delegates can see your Inbox/Calendar in Microsoft Outlook and can act on your behalf.
- Sign in to your profile in Microsoft Outlook and go to the Kerio Connect tab.
- Click Delegation.
- Click Add under the Delegates who can act on my behalf box.
- Enter the email address of the desired user or click Domain Users to select the necessary mailbox from the company domain. Click OK.
- By default, you provide access to your Calendar and Inbox to the delegates. Click on the toggle button next to the delegate's name to disable access to your Inbox (they would only be able to send and accept event invitations).
- Click OK to save the changes.