- This article explains the process for synchronizing IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol) or CalDAV or CardDAV accounts on iOS devices with the Kerio Connect account.
- IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol) is a standard email protocol that stores email messages on a mail server.
- CalDAV is an Internet standard allowing a client to access scheduling information on a remote server.
- CalDAV is an address book client/server protocol designed to allow users to access and share contact data on a server.
Follow these steps:
- In your device browser, enter the URL address of Kerio Connect Client.
- Tap Integration with device.
- Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap Continue.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Tap Log In.
- On the Install profile page, tap Install.
- If your server uses, for example, a self-signed certificate, a warning may appear during the installation. Tap Install anyway.
- Tap Done.
- Contact administrators to ensure that the following ports on your firewall are allowed for the protocols in use:
TCP ports 80/443
TCP ports 143/993
- Verify the status of connected iOS devices from the administration interface.
- Go to Accounts > Users.
- Select a user and click More Actions > Mobile Devices.
- Check that the status of all devices is OK.
- Your device is now ready. For additional settings, go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars, and choose the account.