This article is useful when one needs to review logs and get information about certain events such as error and warning reports and debugging information.
- Click the Logs icon on the left side of the Kerio Connect administration interface.
- Click the log type; the log entries are displayed in the main window.
- Highlight the entries to be saved, Right-Click and choose Save Log.
- Click on Plain text or HTML radio button to choose the log file format.
- Click on Full File or Only Selected Rows radio button to save the entire log or just the selected part respectively.
- Click on OK.
A log file with an extension
.html (depending on the option selected in Step-4) is downloaded to the local system.