The resource calendar might not load in Outlook, although rooms can be booked successfully using the calendar. There are cases where rebuilding KOFF profile does not solve the resource calendar update issue. This article provides information on the root cause of this issue and how to resolve it.
- Kerio Connect - Server: 9.2.4 (3252) / Client: 9.2.6 and earlier
- Operating System - Server: CentOS / Clients: Windows 7
- Email Client - Outlook 2010
- The mail server should not run on a virtual machine.
- Permissions should be correct.
This issue occurs due to corrupt user profiles.
Get the calendar to load in KOFF by following these steps:
- Stop Kerio Connect.
Please refer to this article on Starting or Stopping the Kerio Connect Server.
- Delete the
Deleting this file may corrupt the synchronization of all the dependent clients (EWS, Exchange ActiveSync clients, KOFF), and users may need to create new profiles.The default path for the
journal.dbfile in Windows:
- Restart Kerio Connect.
- Rebuild the KOFF profile.
Please refer to this article on Rebuilding KOFF Profile on Windows.
journal.db file is deleted, new profiles should be created. Performing this action enables the resource calendar to update again.