Users can successfully book rooms using the resource calendars but the actual calendars do not load in Outlook for anyone.
- Kerio Connect Server: 9.2.4 (3252) / Client: 9.2.6 and earlier
- Operating System Server: CentOS / Clients: Windows 7
- Email client: Outlook 2010
- Mail Server not ran on a virtual machine
- Permissions are correct.
- Rebuild KOFF Profile did not solve the issue.
Corrupt user profiles.
Get Calendar to load in KOFF by following these steps:
- Stop Kerio Connect.
- Delete the journal.db file.
NOTE: Deleting this file may corrupt the synchronization of all dependent clients (EWS, Exchange ActiveSync clients, KOFF) and users must create new profiles.
The default path for journal.db file is Windows:
3. Restart Kerio Connect.
4. Rebuild the KOFF Profile once again. See Troubleshooting Calendar that does not synchronize automatically if an issue is encountered.
NOTE: Make sure client is online while launching KOFF.
Once the journal.db file is deleted, new profiles should be created. Performing this action will enable toe resource calendar to update again.