The Kerio Connect administrator can recover a single user mailbox from the backup database. This can be done in cases where a certain user accidentally deletes their mailbox.
- The configuration data is stored at the default location:
- The backup directory is stored on an external disc:
- The Sent Items folder will be recovered.
- The recovery process will be monitored through the verbose mode.
- Open the command prompt.
- Go to the Kerio Connect installation directory:
- Run the
./kmsrecover -v -d company.com -u wsmith -f "Sent Items"/mnt/backup/F20051009T220008Z.zip
kmsrecovercommand detects the path to the store automatically in the Kerio Connect's configuration file and recovers all items.
Kerio Connect recovers a single user’s folder from the mailbox with all items.