Kerio Outlook Connector (Offline Edition) is a Microsoft Outlook extension that you can use to manage your Kerio Connect email, events, contacts, and tasks in Microsoft Outlook.
The Offline Edition synchronizes all changes with Kerio Connect once you reconnect.
- Before downloading Kerio Outlook Connector, visit Kerio Connect product pages for supported versions of operating systems and Microsoft Outlook.
- Open the Integration with Windows page from your browser.
- On the Kerio Connect Client login page, click on the Integration with Windows link, or
- Click your name in Kerio Connect Client and select Integration with Windows.
- Click Download Kerio Outlook Connector.
- Before you install Kerio Outlook Connector, install and run the MS Outlook application at least once.
A standard installation wizard is used to install Kerio Outlook Connector.
After the installation, you must create a profile for each user. For more information refer to Microsoft Support for Creating Profiles in MS Outlook.
If you install Kerio Outlook Connector as an MSI package remotely on user computers, set the Ignore language when deploying this package option as active in Microsoft Active Directory.