This article describes the process to follow in order to forward messages to another server if the recipient is not from your domain.
- Double-click on a Domain.
- Go to the Forwarding tab.
- Enable the option If the recipient was not found in this domain, forward the message to another host.
- Enter the information requested in the Forward to and Port boxes.
- Set the Delivery options. Messages can be forwarded immediately, by the scheduler, or by the Extended Turn (ETRN) command.
- (Optional) Select the Don't forward such message (prevent loops in multiple server scenarios) option to disable the forwarding of messages sent to domain alias addresses.
Note: To forward messages, you can also create a message filter on the server.
Any new messages sent to a recipient outside your domain are forwarded to the address you have specified.