After installing Kerio Outlook Connector (Offline Edition), or KOFF, you must manually create user profiles before using Microsoft Outlook.
Note: For Kerio Connect 8.3 and newer and Microsoft Outlook 2010 and newer, you can add multiple Kerio Outlook Connector accounts in one profile in Microsoft Outlook. For older versions, a single Kerio Outlook Connector account is allowed for each profile. If you install KOFF on a computer with Kerio Outlook Connector, you can convert old profiles to new ones. If you are switching to Kerio Connect from another mail server (e.g. Exchange), you must create new profiles in MS Outlook.
Step By Step Guide
- To create a profile manually, go to the computer's Control Panel > Mail and click Show Profiles.
- Click Add, enter a name for the profile and confirm.
- Select Manually configure server settings or additional server types and continue.
- Select other service and Kerio Connect (KOC Offline Edition) and continue.
Note: If you do not see an option to choose KOC Offline Edition, you must be using Simplified Account Creation in Microsoft Outlook. To disable Simplified Account Creation, see https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/3189194/how-to-disa ble-simplified-account-creation-in-outlook-2016.
- Enter the server name (or IP address) of Kerio Connect, your account name (Kerio Connect username) and password. If the user is not from the primary domain, the username must include the domain (e.g. email@example.com). To check the connection, click on Retrieve Info — if the data is correct, the dialog displays the name and email address of the user.
- Click OK.
Microsoft Outlook profiles are created manually and synchronize Kerio Connect account to Microsoft Outlook.