Kerio Connect for Data Store is set during the installation process. You can change the Data Store location after the installation if required. This article describes the process to perform this task.
- Create a new folder for the Data Store.
- The folder must be on a local disk. If you're using a virtual machine, define the disk as local.
- Do not use diacritics and make sure there is enough free space for the Data Store.
- In the Kerio Connect administration interface, go to Configuration > Advanced Options > Store Directory.
- Select the new folder in the new location. Do not use a UNC (Universal Naming Convention) path.
- Click on Apply.
- Stop Kerio Connect.
- Copy all files from the old store directory to the new directory.
- Run Kerio Connect.
Kerio Connect Data Store has been set to the new path that you have defined and all the Data Store files reside in it.