Each user has separate user folders assigned to them in Kerio Connect. If a user account is being terminated, administrators can retain these folders and assign them to a new user, this article describes the process to perform this task.
- In the Kerio Connect administration interface, go to Configuration > Advanced Options > Store Directory tab.
- Take note of the location of the Store Directory:
- Shut down the Kerio Connect service.
- Navigate to the location of Store Directory as determined in Step 2 and locate the old user's folder.
- Use the Move option.
- Choose the new user's folder as the destination.
- Make sure that the original folder is no longer present, otherwise, delete it.
Log in as the new user and check if the user folder now contains the old user's files and folders.