This article describes the process to follow in order to adjust the "Send and Receive" frequency in Outlook 2013.
Kerio Outlook Connector (KOFF) integrated with MS Outlook 2013 will sometimes function in a less than optimal manner if new email messages are being delayed. This can negatively affect computer performance and it is recommended that you configure this setting as described in the process below.
- Launch MS Outlook.
- Click the Send/Receive tab at the top of the window.
- Click the Send/Receive Groups drop-down menu in the Send & Receive section of the ribbon, then select the Define Send/Receive Groups option.
- Click the group for which you wish to make changes (if you don't have defined groups, you can use the default All Accounts selection).
- Change the value in the field to the right of Schedule an automatic send/receive every to the number of minutes that you want between each check. Note that in this instance it is set to perform the check every 1 minute.
- Click the Close button to apply your changes.
- Back on the Outlook Options box, click on OK to save the changes that you have made.
- Close and reopen the MS Outlook 2013 program to allow the changes to take effect.