While creating profiles in Microsoft Outlook 2010 and newer, you can add multiple Kerio Outlook Connector accounts in a single profile.
This article provides step-by-step instructions on how to add an account to a profile.
NOTE: New in Kerio Connect 8.3!
- Install Kerio Outlook Connector 8.3 or newer.
- Create a profile in Microsoft Outlook.
- Open the profile > click File > Account Settings.
- On the Email tab, click New.
- Configure the new account manually.
- Once the account is added, restart your Microsoft Outlook to complete the configuration.
When you compose messages, you can now select from which account you want to send. The added email accounts will now display in the From option of an email message.