Application awareness means that the behavior of content filtering and bandwidth management in Kerio Control changes. Rules may become more strict and can be applied to more applications or connections that they match. This article describes the steps to run logging for the application awareness.
- In Kerio Control's administration interface, go to Logs > Debug.
- Right-click inside the log window.
- In the context menu, choose Messages.
- In the Logging Messages window, choose between the options:
- Application awareness.
- Intrusion Prevention System.
- General protocol inspection messages.
- Click OK. From the moment the settings are saved, the log is running.
Note: If you have all the necessary data gathered, uncheck all three log options. Logging too much information may slow Kerio Control's performance.