Once successfully connected to the primary domain, you can also connect Kerio Control to other domains.
Click Microsoft Active Directory and Apple Open Directory to get a step-by-step guide on how to connect to the respective directories.
1. In Domains and User Login > Directory Services, click Advanced.
2. In Advanced Settings dialog, go to Additional Mapping.
3. Click Add.
4. In the Add New Domain dialog, select Microsoft Active Directory or Apple Open Directory.
5. Type the domain name.
6. Type the username and password of a user with at least read rights for the database. Username format is
7. In Primary server/Secondary server, type IP addresses or DNS names of the primary and secondary domain servers.
8. Click Test Connection.
9. In the Users section, you can select the new domain and display all users from the domain.
You can now connect Kerio Control to different domains.