This article will describe the steps to disable email notifications for MyKerio. By default, MyKerio sends email notifications when:
- An appliance in MyKerio goes online or offline; MyKerio notifies all users in the organization.
- MyKerio needs confirmation of your email address.
- You are invited to an organization.
- You are removed from an organization.
- You reset your password in MyKerio.
To disable email notifications from MyKerio:
- Log in to MyKerio.
- Navigate to Settings.
- In the User Preferences dialog box, uncheck the Receive email notifications from MyKerio option.
Note: Disabling the option does not affect emails about resetting passwords, invitations to organizations, and emails with confirmations of users' email addresses.
After the above process has been followed, MyKerio will disable email notifications and you can confirm this by signing into your mailbox.