When the user tries to install the VPN device driver, the installer is interrupted with the following message:
- A previous registry key or configuration is available in the computer and interferes with the installation.
- PC blocks the installer itself.
- Download KT Uninstaller.
- Choose Kerio Control and run the cleanup for both 64 and 32 bit version of VPN client to make sure to Registry key or config is left behind.
- Restart the PC.
- Download the most recent version of VPN Client.
- When download is done, right click the .exe installation file> select properties.
- In case you see "Unblock" option in General tab, click on field and press OK.
- Run the installer as administrator.
From the Step 7, the installer runs without a failure error message.