The MyKerio notification service can send alerts and notifications from your appliance without any need to configure the SMTP relay. You can use the MyKerio notification service without creating an account in MyKerio.
Note: The amount of emails this service can send is limited per 24 hours. If you expect a large number of emails from the MyKerio notification service, use the SMTP Relay Server instead.
- In the Administration interface, navigate to:
- Remote Services > SMTP Relay > Settings in Kerio Control.
- Advanced Options > General > Email service in Kerio Operator.
- MyKerio notification service in Kerio Control.
- MyKerio in Kerio Operator.
- Click on Apply.
- Click on Test.
- In the Email Address dialog box, type your email address to test the connection and click on OK. You should receive a test message in your inbox.
Kerio Control has configured the MyKerio notification service and you will get alerts and notifications to your mailbox.