Users can have problems with SafeSearch enabled. For example, SafeSearch can block an important web page with harmless content. If this happens, there is a way to exclude users from the SafeSearch blocking. To do so, follow the process below.
- In the Administration interface, go to Content Filter.
- Click on the Safe Web tab.
- Click Select in the 'Do not enforce SafeSearch for the following users:' field.
- In the Select Items dialog box, click on Add.
- In another Select Items dialog box, select users.
- Click on OK twice.
- Click on Apply.