Local Authority is automatically generated during the Kerio Control installation. However, the hostname and other data are incorrect, so you need to generate a new certificate for the Local Authority.
To create and use a certificate for the Local Authority:
- Navigate to Definitions > SSL Certificates.
- Click Add > New Certificate for Local Authority.
- In the New Certificate for Local Authority dialog box, type the Kerio Control hostname, the official name of your company, the city, and country of your company, and the period for which the certificate should be valid.
Note: The new Local Authority will be available and visible in Definitions > SSL Certificates. The old one is:
- Changed from Local Authority to Authority.
- Renamed to Obsolete Local Authority.
- Available as a trusted authority for IPsec.