By default, routes to all local subnets at the VPN Server's side are already defined. This article describes how to set custom routes to connect to other networks.
- In the Administration interface, navigate to Interfaces.
- Double-click the VPN Server.
- On the Kerio VPN tab, click on Custom Routes...
- Click on Add...
- In the Add Route dialog box, define a network, mask, and a description.
- Click the OK button to save the settings.
Note: Use the
255.255.255.255 network mask to define a route to a specific host. It can be helpful when adding a route to a host in the demilitarized zone at the VPN Server's side.