This article describes the monitoring process for all clients connected to Kerio Control through VPN. There are two types of VPN:
- Kerio VPN.
- IPsec VPN.
In order to monitor VPN clients, go to the Status > VPN clients section. This displays:
- The status of the connection:
- Authenticating: Kerio Control verifies the username and the password.
- Authenticated: Kerio Control configures the client.
- Connected: The client communicates with the hosts.
- The type of the tunnel (Kerio VPN or IPsec VPN).
- The DNS name or the public IP address of the host.
- The version and the build number of the Kerio VPN Client.
Disconnecting a VPN client
You are allowed to close any of the VPN connections.
- Right-click a connection.
- Click Disconnect.
Disconnected clients are removed from the list automatically.