The LNSScommunicator DCOM Object is what allows the LanGuard server to communicate with the agents. It is installed along with LanGuard, and is configured by default to use a service account created by LanGuard during the installation. Setting this communicator to use The launching user may be useful while troubleshooting communication issues and/or access denied issues.
- Open DCOM Component Services (Hold down the Windows Key + R, enter dcomcnfg.msc in the Run dialog prompt).
- Go to Component Services > Computers > My Computer > DCOM Config
- Right-click LNSScommunicator, Choose Properties.
- Go to the Identity tab, choose The launching user option and Click OK.
- Restart the GFI LanGuard XX Attendant service.