This article provides the guidelines to make the best use of our GFI Feedback Community Portal.
The GFI Feedback Community Portal is intended as a communication pipeline between individuals, companies, partners, friends, and GFI Software as to enable discussion and idea sharing on how to improve and will allow IT administrators to conquer their challenges through our existing solutions or new initiatives.
For a pleasant experience on our portal, we do not allow, (and reserve the right to remove) items which are or contain:
- Feedback containing language that is hateful, profane, vulgar, obscene, offensive, or racist as well as comments containing adult material or physical threats.
- Spam messaging, offers to buy or sell off services or products.
- Personal identifiable information about another member such as phone number, email address, or name.
- Feedback not related to our products or services.
- Political, religious, social or other commentary rather than genuine comments about our products or services.
- Feedback that contains links or promotional language which encourages activity of purchase outside of GFI services.
- Support requests.
Where do I go for technical support?
This portal is not a support forum, as it is not monitored as frequently as our technical support pipelines. We want to ensure speedy and efficient technical support whenever you need it and this forum is not enabled for that. On the rare occasions when help is needed, our highly skilled technical team provides a quick response. We also offer a wealth of online resources and free-of-charge support for products during evaluation.
If you have an issue with one of our products, we recommend you contact our support department by calling in, opening an email ticket or chatting to us.
- Get in touch with GFI Software through our Contact Us site.
- To open a support case, please visit our Customer Support Portal.
- To submit ideas for product enhancements please follow the guide "How to submit a feature request."
Please make sure your listings follow these guidelines. If it does not, it may be removed, and you may be subject to a range of other actions including restrictions to usage of GFI Software Services.