This article provides the steps to change the user account designated to receive faxes with GFI FaxMaker.
To select a different user to receive faxes sent to a GFI FaxMaker Online fax number you must first remove the fax number from the current User:
- Go to the Administrator Portal and login.
- Edit the user currently configured to receive faxes and navigate to the user's Fax settings tab.
- Check the box for No Fax number Required and save the changes.
- Edit the user who will receive faxes and navigate to the user's Fax settings tab.
- De-select the checkbox No Fax number Required.
- You will now be able to Choose fax number from the drop-down list.
Note: You may add up to 3 additional email addresses to this user to receive faxes.