A fax was sent with more than 30 fax pages but the receiver receives only 30 fax pages. The log files show that all fax pages were sent without any errors.
- GFI FaxMaker
- Dialogic Brooktrout TR1304
By default, the configuration of Dialogic Brooktrout allows sending fax up to 30 pages only.
- Dialogic no longer supports any SDK prior to 6.7.0 (Included with GFI FaxMaker 2014)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 is supported by GFI FaxMaker but IS NOT supported by Dialogic for SDK 6.7.0
- Open the configuration interface of the Dialogic Brooktrout card.
- In the menu tree (left) select the entry BTCall Parameters (All boards).
- Click on the option area on the button Show advanced.
- In the option, view look for the entry Maximum Number of Pages.
- Change the value from 30 to the value which is suitable.
- On the top click on the button Save and then Apply.