PROBLEMOutbound faxes fail when sending faxes to specific fax machines that do not pickup the fax calls immediately. The error is:
"Call Failed: No answer from remote machine"
- GFI FaxMaker
- Dialogic Brooktrout TR1034 series fax cards
- all support environments
- Browse to ...\Faxmaker\brooktrout\Boston\Config
- Open btcall.cfg with a text editor (e.g. Notepad)
- Change the CED_timeout from 4000 to 8000
- Re-start the GFI FaxMaker services
CAUSEThe Brooktrout CED timeout setting is not long enough to accomodate long ring times.
- Dialogic no longer supports any SDK prior to 6.7.0 (Included with GFI FaxMaker 2014)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 is supported by GFI FaxMaker but IS NOT supported by Dialogic for SDK 6.7.0