When sending a Microsoft Office 2007 or later document with GFI FaxMaker, you receive the following error message:
Error: '1701 : Document Conversion Timeout.
Ensure that the FaxMaker printer driver on the server machine is installed on the GFIFAX port and is set up as default printer. Check that the application program is installed on the server and that there is association to print with the files.' check all that Office 2010 was activated.
- GFI FaxMaker
- All supported Environments
- Log into the server with the service account
- Disable the Protect view setting in Properties of the file:
- Open Microsoft Word on the faxmaker server
- Click File > Trust Center > Protected View
- Uncheck all the options for Enabled Protected View
The print option is not available, if the option Protected View is enabled in Microsoft Office 2007 or higher. This can cause a 1701 document conversion timeout error.