PROBLEMError when opening the GFI FaxMaker Configuration:
'The configuration files cannot be accessed. Please make sure you have installed FaxMaker correctly and that you have the enough permissions to access the FaxMaker folder.'
Followed by a Microsoft Managment Console error:
MMC cannot initialze the snap-in.
- GFI FaxMaker
- All supported environments
1. Close the GFI FaxMaker Configuration
2. Stop all GFI FaxMaker services
3. Take a backup copy of the following files from the installation folder of GFI FaxMaker (...\GFI\FaxMaker\):
4. After backing up the files, open each file in MS Access
5. Go on the Database Tools tab
6. Click Compact and Repair Database
7. Exit MS Access
8. Restart the GFI FaxMaker services