When sending a fax, the following error is displayed:
Error: There is nothing to send
- GFI FaxMaker (All Supported versions).
- All Supported Environments.
Sending faxes without a Coverpage requires an attachment.
If GFI FaxMaker is not configured to send Coverpages, only the attachment will be sent; the 'subject' and 'message' fields will be omitted.
To verify that the Coverpages are being sent:
- Navigate to GFI FaxMaker Configuration > Coverpages > right-click on Coverpages > Properties and confirm if the Send Coverpages is checked.
- If Coverpages are selected, then deselect the check-box next to Only if message text is present.
- From GFI FaxMaker Client, navigate to Toolbar > Options and confirm if the Send Coverpages is checked.
Note: If the GFI FaxMaker Configuration is configured 'NOT to send Coverpages,' the GFI FaxMaker Client will be unable to send the Coverpages.
GFI FaxMaker sends the fax successfully after the Coverpages configuration.