Faxes remain stuck in the drop folder in IIS.
- GFI FaxMaker
- Microsoft IIS 6
- Microsoft IIS 7
- Microsoft IIS 7.5
- Change hyperlink url to working url www.gfi.com/support/products/how-to-change-the-faxmaker-com-and-smsmaker-com-domains
To unregister and reregister the GFI FaxMaker sinks do the following:
- Navigate to the GFI FaxMaker root installation directory and locate the two files: sink_unregister.cmd and sink_register.cmd
- Launch the sink_unregister.cmd by double clicking it. If this is a Windows 2008 Server, right-click and choose Run as administrator.
- Launch sink_register.cmd
If you have changed the default sending domain from faxmaker.com or smsmaker.com to something else, you will need to make sure you have updated the registry settings on the GFI FaxMaker Fax Server as noted in the following KB article: https://www.gfi.com/support/products/how-to-change-the-faxmaker-com-and-smsmaker-com-domains
Note: If faxes are sent to a custom domain name that is not configured correctly, the emails might be accepted by SMTP, yet not be transferred using our SMTP event sink.
- Certain Windows Updates can modify or reset IIS related components which can affect the sinks registered with GFI FaxMaker.
- The sinks will by default only look for emails with the recipient domain faxmaker.com or smsmaker.com. If you change these default domains, the registry on the GFI FaxMaker Fax Server must be updated.