DescriptionGFI FaxMaker 20.0 (build 20180915) has been released and is available for download.
Changes in this release include:
Change in licensing model. GFI FaxMaker is a subscription service product. Outbound faxing / SMS is blocked when the subscription expires.
- CSID import not working for invalid file
- Archiving Errors, errors in XML files in dbcache folder
- Faxmaker service crashes when sending a fax to a specific fax number
- Deleted fax in monitor stays in the Pending folder
- HPDS faxes report the wrong status back to the printer
- Unable to send SMS using ClickatellGFI - Traffic to internet
- Web monitor showing multiple lines for each line that is in use
- When Content-ID header is present in the email, fax sending fails
- Fax line monitor still shows "-1 bytes transferred" for incoming faxes. getting user errors in the event logs
- Failed to reach GFI Accounts server
- Admin Emails created by FaxMaker with empty To: field
- When scheduling auto updates: time field lost the value
- Expired Trial cannot enter license (login to web client)
- Issue with Checkboxes in settings > system settings > updates
- Faxes not showing in queued faxes unless service restart comes from services.msc
- Troubleshooter retrieves a copy of archived faxes when configured with FirebirdEmail2FaxGateway validation not working
- No validation error message in empty username in Email2FAXGateway (SMTP Authentication)
- EtherFax Communication uses TLS 1.2
- GFI LogCollector - If language is not available text not translating to default language - English
- Queued faxes are not shown after the service restart
- Change profile language in web UI not changing notification language
- MTA service crashes if there's a pending SMS
- Installation conflict with GFI MailEssentials
- When using WSAPI, sender information not populated as TSID and CLIP
Installation Requirements for GFI FaxMaker 20.0
- If installing on a client operating system, such as Windows 7, IIS SMTP is not required.
- If installing on Microsoft Exchange Server 2010/2013/2016, Exchange 2010/2013/2016 Hub Transport Server Role must be present.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4/4.5/4.6 is required.
GFI FaxMaker no longer supports installation in 32-bit operating systems.
GFI FaxMaker no longer supports Microsoft Exchange 2007.
To ensure your system meets or exceeds the system requirements, go to http://go.gfi.com/?pageid=FMhelp#cshid=SysReq
Where to Download
A new License key is required for GFI FaxMaker v20. Older v19 license keys are not accepted.
For information on how to upgrade from GFI FaxMaker 19, go to https://upgrade.gfi.com/check/gfi-faxmaker/19