GFI FaxMaker 2013 release notes.
- Support for Microsoft Windows Server 2012.
- Integration with online fax services.
- Configuration for cloud-based email environments.
- Redesigned GSM engine with support for multiple modems.
- Integration with multifunction devices through the use of Nuance eCopy ShareScan.
- Brooktrout SDK 6.5.6.
- Device support: HST Saphir III, HST Saphir V.
- Device support: Bintec RT1202, Bintec RT3002, Bintec RT4202, Bintec RT4402\R4402.
- Device support: Berofix 4S0 PCIe, Berofix 400 Box.
- New Patch notification system.
- Support for unattended installations (OEM).
- Updated XCAPI installer (version 3.3.249).
- Ability to strip prefix configured in the Lines options if the length of the fax number is greater than the configured value.
- TextAPI settings are lost when restarting services after making changes in the Lines/Devices Properties page.
- Duplicate IDs are logged in SQL for received faxes.
- Text is not preserved during PDF conversion.
- "Allow same number dial" setting does not work.
- "route_one_recipient" setting is not honored if email notification is not enabled.
- GFI FaxMaker server service crashes when processing TextAPI command.
- If "Reserve line only for listed users/groups" is checked under the Users tab, even greyed out, it will be acknowledged as an active setting.
- When converting to formats like jpeg or png, there is a hard limit of 30 image files that will be created.
- Failure to send faxes when normal resolution selected.
GFI FaxMaker does not offer built-in ability to configure proxy settings. These settings must be configured using Internet Explorer.
- As of this release, GFI FaxMaker no longer supports Brooktrout TR114 hardware.
- As of this release, GFI FaxMaker no longer supports Inbuilt SMS Server (Derdack).
- Files with .mht extensions are not supported for document conversion on Microsoft Windows 2012.
- If installing on Microsoft IIS SMTP (x86), Microsoft Exchange Server 2000, or Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, then Microsoft IIS with SMTP Service installed is required.
- If installing on Microsoft Exchange Server 2007/2010, Exchange 2007/2010 Hub Transport Server Role must be present.