Document conversion includes the process of converting a document from its original format to a format that can be easily faxed by GFI FaxMaker. The resulting format is .fax, which is a .tif file.
This article describes the processes to view the .fax files.
You can view a .fax file on a Windows computer by performing any of the following:
- Change the file type from
- Configure the Windows file associations to open .fax files with an image viewer that can view .tif file types.
- Changing the File Format of Inbound Faxes
- Supported TIFF Format for GFI FaxMaker
- Downloading the GFI FaxMaker Client