There are two methods for sending multiple attachments to single fax when creating and using the GFI FaxMaker Client to send faxes.
Print to the FaxMaker printer
- Open the document you wish to fax using its native application and print it to the printer named FaxMaker. This will convert the document to a *.FAX image file and attach the image file to the message form.
- While the message form is open, open and print another document as above. This adds additional *.FAX files as attachments.
Open the GFI FaxMaker Fax Message Form
- From the Insert menu choose File attachment.
- You may repeat the Insert > File attachment process as needed for multiple documents.
- When printing a document to the FaxMaker printer, the document is converted into a faxable image with the GFI FaxMaker Client, not on the GFI FaxMaker server. This is the preferred method for faxing attachments.
- When attaching files to the message form, the attached file will be sent to the GFI FaxMaker server as-is without any conversion taking place with the GFI FaxMaker Client.
- You may combine the print method and the 'File attachment' method for the same fax.
- Anytime the GFI FaxMaker Client Fax Message Form is open, printing a document to the FaxMaker printer will add the converted *.FAX image file as an/another attachment.