This article provides the steps to block fax spam or junk faxes.
- Locate problem number on the fax (if a number is listed).
- Open GFI FaxMaker configuration > Advanced > Junk Fax Filter > Properties.
- Check the Delete faxes from these FAX CSID's.
- Add the problem number(s) to the list.
- If the junk fax arrives with no number to block, check the box to Delete faxes received from fax machines with an empty (or blank) fax CSID.
- Click OK.
- Close the GFI FaxMaker configuration.
- Restart the GFI FaxMaker services.