AnswerMlog.exe can be downloaded from the FTP Server via the following link:
- Extract/copy mlog.exe to a custom directory of your choice
- Start the trace with the following command line: mlog –w50000 -l2200 -*ffffffff -$ffffffff
- Note: there is a small 'L' in '-l2200' and not '1'
- Select 'a' for all adapters
- Reproduce the problem (e.g. try to send or receive a fax)
- Stop mlog with 'q'
- Use the following command in order to read the output from ring buffer and write it to file log.txt: mlog -rlog.txt
- Compress the file