This article provides the steps to configure the line to accept the Inbound fax calls in GFI FaxMaker.
- Open GFI FaxMaker Configuration.
- Select properties of the option Lines/Devices.
- Select the device(s) which should accept and receive inbound calls.
- Select the Device tab.
- Go to MSN/DID numbers and ensure that all MSN numbers are entered correctly:
- Either click on the Answer all button to accept all incoming calls or
- Enter individual MSN where GFI FaxMaker should take this call.
- Re-start GFI FaxMaker services to reload the configuration.