This article provides information on configuring SAP in order to send faxes using GFI FaxMaker.
- SAP is supported on all supported versions of GFI FaxMaker (more information: GFI FaxMaker and SAP).
- SAP Integration is free for all supported GFI FaxMaker versions.
Proceed as follows in order to configure SAP to send faxes using GFI FaxMaker:
- From the SAP transaction SCOT, go to the SAPconnect: Administration (system status) screen, as shown below:
- Expand the FAX Telefax node and double click on the SMTP node.
- In the properties of the SMTP node, enter the GFI FaxMaker server hostname under Mail Host. Ensure also checkmark the Node in use checkbox.
- Click the Set button next to ‘Fax.’
- In the Conversion into Internet Address section, set the Domain field to ‘FAXMAKER.COM.’
- Close the properties of the SMTP node and save the changes.
(The information in this document is for informational purposes only and is made without representations or warranties of any kind, including but not limited to the warranty of marketability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Neither the author nor GFI Software is liable for any damages, whether direct or consequential, arising from the information contained in this document. The information contained herein may be wholly or partially derived from sources that are publicly available. Despite a due review, neither the author nor GFI Software makes any claim that the information contained herein is complete, correct, current, and suitable for a particular purpose. Neither the author nor GFI Software is liable for any typos, mistakes, or outdated information.)