- SAP is supported on all supported versions of GFI FaxMaker (more information: GFI FaxMaker and SAP)
- SAP Integration is free for all supported GFI FaxMaker versions.
- From the SAP transaction SCOT go to the ‘SAPconnect: Administration (system status) screen as shown below:
- Expand the ‘FAX Telefax’ node and double click on the ‘SMTP’ node
Note: This node may not be green in color if the node has not been previously configured
- In the properties of the ‘SMTP’ node, enter the GFI FaxMaker server hostname under ‘Mail Host’. Ensure also that the ‘Node in use’ checkbox is ticked
- Click the ‘Set’ button next to ‘Fax’
- In the ‘Conversion to Internet Address’ section, set the ‘Domain’ field to ‘FAXMAKER.COM’
- Close the properties of the ‘SMTP’ node and save the changes
The information in this document is for informational purposes only and is made without representations or warranties of any kind, including but not limited to warranty of marketability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Neither the author nor GFI Software are liable for any damages, whether direct or consequential, arising from the information contained in this document. The information contained herein may be wholly or partially derived from sources that are publicly available. Despite due review, neither the author, nor GFI Software make any claim that the information contained herein is complete, correct, current and suitable for a particular purpose. Neither the author, nor GFI Software are liable for any typos, mistakes or outdated information.