It is recommended that the following instructions be performed when requested by a GFI Technical Support Representative. If you do not have an open case, please first submit a request at: www.gfi.com/supportform.
Please follow these steps to provide us the needed information to isolate the issue:
The troubleshooter files can be generated from the ReportCenter troubleshooter program that can be found in the GFI ReportCenter program group.
- Answer the questions set by the troubleshooter as accurately as possible
- Once the troubleshooter program is finished, it will create a number of files in the <Program Files\Common Files\GFI\ReportCenter\Framework v3.5\support> directory. IMPORTANT NOTE: Please compress all files into one zip file.
- Zip the folder
- Upload the file to our FTP server:
- Login to the FTP server. Note: If you see a page with many files and folders, right-click on the page and choose Logon As..., and put in the credentials below.
- Host: ftp://ftp.gfisoftware.com
- User: gfi
- Pass: gfi911cust
- If using Internet Explorer use ftp://gfi:email@example.com
- Copy and paste the file into the page
- Reply to the case email with the exact FILENAME uploaded