GFI FaxMaker is configured to auto-print incoming faxes, but nothing is being printed out on the designated printer.
- GFI FaxMaker
- All supported environments
SOLUTIONOn the GFI FaxMaker machine:
- Go to Start > Run > type in: eventvwr.msc > Enter
- Go to Applications and Service Logs > Microsoft > Windows > PrintService > Admin
- Review the logs here related to the printer which is configured for auto-print in GFI FaxMaker
- Resolve any issues related to permissions or the printer driver
The GFI FaxMaker Fax Server service account does not have enough permissions to use the printer, or the printer driver is not installed properly.