Getting errors when trying to uninstall the FM printer using the scripts in the Faxmaker folder or using pnputil /d
Faxmaker installed on Server 2012 or later
- Go to control panel > devices and printers > add a printer.
- Select The printer I want isn't listed.
- Check Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings.
- Click Next.
- Check Use an existing port and select NUL from the drop-down and click Next.
- Check have disk.
- Click Browse.
- Browse to this path:
C:\Program Files (x86)\GFI\FaxMaker\Faxmaker.inf
- Do not select the Use the driver that is currently installed.
- Click Next twice.
- Check Do not share.
- Click Next and Finish.