It is important that a patch is only applied to the matching version of the product. Please verify which version of the product is installed before applying a patch. Installing a patch for a different version is likely to leave the installation in an inoperable state. Please check with the product specialist before installing any patches listed below, as they might come into conflict with the automatic patches deployed via Product Updates.
FaxMaker Version 18: builds 20150518, SR1 – 201508260
- UI takes a long time to load after upgrade. Patch released, Fixed in 2015 R2
- Sending wrong caller id.
- SMS messages not being archived due to incomplete CDATA tags. Patch released, fixed in 2015 R2
- Unable to add AD users/groups into GFI FaxMaker Config – Operation failed. Re-install GFI FaxMaker or contact GFI Support.
- Transmission reports going to the wrong person
- Changes to routing priority not working.
FaxMaker Version 18: builds 20151117, R2 – 20160310
- Single page fax becomes 1000 page fax after conversion. This is for image conversion only. Not cover page issues.
- Cover pages are not pulling information from Active Directory
- Build 20151117 was not coping a .dll file on installation.
- From field does not populate correctly in email for received faxes
- MTA failing to process faxes. Deals with dependency on CDO and CDO failing to load files
- Getting not a FaxMaker user error if added as member of a group
- Corrupt email or from corrupt email box, can cause MTA crash
- Temporary patch for 1000 pages faxes dealing with cover pages
- Unable to import DID/DTMF list
- Import / Export DTMF / DID not working
- Document conversion issues. HTML / Cover Page issues