Users encounter an issue where each received fax is auto-printed twice by GFI FaxMaker.
This article provides information on what causes this issue and how to fix it.
- GFI FaxMaker
- All supported environments
In the GFI FaxMaker configuration, auto-printing is enabled per line and is also enabled in one or more of the routing rules created.
First, check if the autoprint option is enabled for each fax line in the GFI FaxMaker configuration:
- Check under Lines / Devices > Properties, select line properties > Advanced tab.
- Check under Routing > [Routing type] (e.g. DTMF/DID) > Routing rule > Properties > Printers tab.
- You need to decide whether GFI FaxMaker should print all incoming faxes based on auto-print rules configured under Lines or Routing rules.
- If the Auto-print option is disabled in the GFI FaxMaker configuration under Lines/Devices > Properties > selected line properties > Advanced, the fax is printed only once.
To disable auto-printing for all incoming faxes:
- Open the GFI FaxMaker Configuration.
- Go to Lines / Devices > Properties.
- For each line, select the specified line > Properties > Advanced tab.
- Disable auto-print faxes received on this line.