PROBLEMEach received fax is auto-printed twice by GFI FaxMaker. If auto-print option is disabled in the GFI FaxMaker configuration under Lines / Devices > Properties > selected line properties > Advanced the fax is printed only once.
- GFI FaxMaker
- all supported environments
SOLUTIONIf the auto-print option is enabled for each fax line in the GFI FaxMaker configuration under Lines / Devices > Properties > select line properties > Advanced tab and also under Routing > [Routing type] (e.g. DTMF / DID)> Routing rule > Properties > Printers tab, you need to decide whether GFI FaxMaker should print all incoming faxes based on auto-print rules configured under lines or routing rules.
To disable auto-printing for all incoming faxes:
- Open the GFI FaxMaker Configuration
- Go to Lines / Devices > Properties
- For each line, select the specified line > Properties > Advanced tab
- Disable auto-print faxes received on this line