- This article shares the list of all virtual FoIP (Fax-over-IP technology) solutions that GFI FaxMaker supports.
- Please note that although GFI FaxMaker supports a wide range of faxing devices and virtual FoIP (Fax-over-IP technology), it is recommended to use professional fax hardware.
Please refer to the following lists of supported FoIP solutions:
- XCAPI software-only FoIP:
- Detailed knowledge on all individual telephone systems supported for use with XCAPI is available in the XCAPI Interoperability List PDF which is updated monthly on XCAPI website.
- Learn more about configuring XCAPI with GFI FaxMaker.
- Dialogic Brooktrout SR140 software-only FoIP:
- Check the Dialogic Interoperability List for media gateway devices compatible with the Dialogic Brooktrout SR140.
- Learn more about installing the Dialogic Brooktrout SR140 (FoIP).
- Refer to these additional helpful Links for Dialogic Brooktrout SR140 Fax Software.
- Dialogic (Eicon) Diva Server SoftIP:
- Refer to this list of supported Dialogic Diva Cards.
- Learn more about configuring Eicon SoftIP with GFI FaxMaker.
- Dialogic Brooktrout TR1034 models with the built-in network card for FoIP:
- Refer to this list of supported Dialogic Brooktrout Devices.
- Learn more about configuring Dialogic Brooktout FOIP with GFI FaxMaker.
- Check the Dialogic Interoperability List for media gateway devices compatible with the Dialogic Brooktrout FoIP devices.
- Dialogic no longer supports any SDK prior to 6.7.0 (Included with GFI FaxMaker 2014).
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 is supported by GFI FaxMaker but IS NOT supported by Dialogic for SDK 6.7.0.
Installing GFI FaxMaker in a Virtual Environment