BRI cards: (2-channels)
- AVM B1 v3 (Sends on 2 channels simultaneously, but receives on one channel only. Therefore, no other send/receive may take place while receiving)
- AVM B1 v4
BRI cards: (Multiple BRI interfaces on one card)
- AVM C4 (4 x BRI = 8 channels)
- AVM C2 (2 x BRI = 4 channels)
- The above devices are supported on the latest GFI FaxMaker version. Older versions may not support all the above cards.
- GFI FaxMaker was only tested with each card separately. If you want to use multiple cards/devices, you will need to check with the manufacturer of the respective cards to ensure that there are no incompatibilities between the different cards you are going to use.
- You can find the technical specifications for the AVM cards at the AVM site