SummaryAgent install failed on device due to the following error CheckFailed
- After moving a machine into a group in OneGuard in notifications there is an error "Agent install Failed"
- Once the error is selected the more detailed message states "Agent install failed on device due to the following error CheckFailed"
- The user assigned to the machine concerned does not have enough permission to perform the Agent installation.
StepsOn the Controller itself please follow the steps below:
- Configure the GFI OneGuard Controller by clicking Configure... in the Controller main window.
- Go to Communication > Controller Tab
- Make sure that right credentials are configured here
- Follow the steps below to configure Custom Controller credentials to be used when deploying agents.